Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cold, rainy weather and a sick kid....Crocheting day!

Since today is just plain yucky outside weather (Don't get me wrong, I love the rain and I don't mind if being cool, just not good to go out in.) And my daughter woke up with a worse cold, so today we have spent snuggled on the couch watching Dora the Explorer and me crocheting.

I spent today altering my pattern to make a "Baby Morg Bunnyz" this one is going to be 100% wool, hand dyed, and tiny! So far it has a tiny body and tiny head with sleeping eyes. I believe I am going to name this one Narcky ({pronounced nar-key}if a boy) Narcy ({pronounced nar-sea} if a girl) (Narcolepsy) since it is sleeping!

Hopefully done tomorrow with pics! I will do the usual preview and then photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment