Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween bunny complete, Meet Massacre

The newest member of the Morg Bunnyz has be created. Meet Massacre,

A little orange and black bunny that work up one day to have been carved up much like a Jack-O-Lantern! He managed to escape with one ear still intact and one black arm he found and stitched to himself. Sadly he never found his tail. It appears he had to have his head stitched back on after he was taken apart to carve! But his head and left leg are securely attached again. He realized how hard it is to balance without a tail and second ear, But he has realized how to use his one ear to hold himself up just fine. Now he sits with his arms outstretched just hoping to be hugged and loved, like he once was before waking up all carved and stitched up.
Massacre was a custom order I received.
Next I begin working on a Dark and Light Purple Morg Bunnyz

2 comments:

  1. That. Is. Awesome! I like the biohazard bunny too. :)
    dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can hopefully come up with a lot more designs! I am glad I am getting positive feedback on the little guys. I love making them! :D

    ReplyDelete