Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween Bunny, Teacup hide away, and more!

I am now working on the Orange and Black "Halloween" type Morg Bunnyz that was ordered. After he is complete I will do the Dark purple and Light purple Morg Bunnyz that was ordered.

Somewhere in the middle I need to hand dye my wool yarn for a "special" Morg Bunnyz. I just don't know which colors to dye it yet.

Flash back to my last 3 crocheted creations. I made them before I started this blog, so I figured I would include a few pictures and description of other items I can make!

The first is a bunny I crocheted my 3 year old daughter, she named him Grape when he was finished.
The second is a Teacup for my Mum. You can pull the teabag string up slightly to reveal a secret compartment at the bottom of the cup to hide your jewelery or whatever else in.
The last of my past crocheted creations I am going to post is the only thing I have made myself. A little Snail. Our cat keeps stealing him so sometimes it's hard to find him! He was my first try at amigurumi and I just love how he turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment