Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mabon Everyone!

Happy Mabon everyone! I hope everyone enjoys this Harvesting Holiday!

I am going to harvest some lavender out of my garden soon!

Seeing as I haven't made a great jump in anything I am making, I made a great homemade dinner last night. I will include the recipe for last nights dinner.Sorry for no pictures of either, we ate it as soon as it was done!


Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chicken Breasts
Boxed Stuffing (or homemade)
Golden Mushroom Soup
Swiss Cheese
Hasbrowns
Spices

  1. Pre-heat over at 350degrees
  2. Grease an over safe deep pan and place a "bed" of hash browns on the bottom.
  3. Cut the breasts in half (leaving connected but with a "pocket" to stuff) and place in a ziplock bag. Using a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin, pound the meat thinner.
  4. Make the stuffing to the directions of "in the bird" and have ready.
  5. Lay the chicken breasts out and place a half a slice of Swiss cheese inside each one
  6. Fill the chicken breasts with lots of stuffing and close the pocket. 
  7. Place the chicken breasts on the hash browns.
  8. Drizzles some of the golden mushroom soup on each breast. Sprinkle with seasoning of choice (and salt and pepper)
  9. Bake in oven for 45 minutes
  10. Enjoy
I don't always use exact measurements when cooking. But it turned out Great!
I served it with some Acorn squash too.

I will post my next recipe probably tonight - Homemade Broccoli Cheese soup, with ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment