Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Next Bunny Begins

Since I have all the special orders done, I am going to work on some random bunnyz I have sketched out for inventory.
I have started with my 100% wool, hand dyed yarn. This bunny looks like it may be the first baby sized Morg Bunnyz!

Since there is no new update other than starting a project I am going to post my recipe for the Broccoli Cheese Soup!

Broccoli Cheese Soup 
  • 2 bags frozen chopped Broccoli
  • 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
  • 2 cans of broccoli cheese soup
  • 3 cups milk
  • Half a block of Velveeta (or equivalent) cheese
  • Chunks of ham
  1. Steam the broccoli (cut small slice in bag and microwave until soft)
  2. Put the 4 cans of soup in a large pot on medium heat until soups are creamy
  3. Chop the half a block of cheese into small pieces and put into soup
  4. Add the milk to the soup and cheese mixture
  5. Add the broccoli and ham to the soup and cheese and milk mixture
  6. Leave on low heat until warmed through
  7. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment