Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Etsy store open, on to the next creation.

I put two items for sale in my Etsy store. The Halloween Globe and Narcy the Baby Morg Bunnyz. So my store is official open.

I began working on designing the black cat that was ordered. I am trying the new technique of brushing the yarn to give it a "fur-like" look and feel. I also got a small gift done for someone. Didn't turn out like I wanted (lol) but I will post pictures of it once it is delivered as a gift. HAHA Gosh I am hoping that the person who gets it will like it.

Current Orders to Fill:
1) Black Cat
2) Turtle

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I hope it works out well for you! Don't worry, your gift you made is cute and it will be loved! Hand made gifts are the best! Keep up the good work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am trying :D
    I love homemade stuff!

    ReplyDelete