Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Crazy

I have been crocheting all morning and watching the trees outside our sliding door. The leaves are changing into such beautiful colors, I love fall!!! We now have pumpkin lights across both living room walls and I am just going Halloween crazy! I have to finish the last witch hat, I have to get a few more of my Morg Bunnyz done, but I have been doing so many different things at one time that I have to pick one and finish!

Last night I didn't get on here due to a fun family movie evening! Which we watched "Monster House" and my daughter loved it. While we watch I was trying to come up with an idea.

See I have a small round open glass container on feet (my mother gave it to me) and I just kept thinking "I need to crochet a Halloween theme inside that."

Well with much thought and comments from my mom, I have finally decided what I am going to do with it. It is definitely going to be a one of a kind item, and I plan to get it done between today and tomorrow and get it up for sale in time for Halloween.

Now fingers crossed it comes out perfect!

Here is a picture of that glass bowl my mother gave me (keep in mind I have to clean it and fill it with little crocheted things and decorate it up. This is just how I received it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment