Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Samhain! Happy Halloween!

Happy Samhain! Happy Halloween!
I want to Welcome all you to my Witchy Halloween Party Post.
Enjoy all the wonderful party goes this Samhain.

I welcome you through a trip of our Halloween (or at least the beginning of it!) We have plenty more planned for this evening! My Mother, Dear Friend, and I are having a circle.   My Father and Fiancee are taking my Daughter Morrigan Princess Peach...
...to a Halloween Kids Fall Party and Possible Trick-or-Treating!


We have our Pumpkins out and ready to welcome you all!
We have...
An Easter Island Head, By my Fiancee Alex

Jack Skellington, By my Sister Amy

Maleficent, by My Mum Teresa

Kitty, by Me
And The SpongeBob Pumpkin that Morrigan Princess Peach and her Grandpa carved/drew!  


And a special bunch of pumpkins that adorn our wall...
Created by Morrigan, Amy, My Mum, Me

We hope everyone has a Magical Samhain and a Wonderfully Scary Halloween!

A Candle to Light your way to bother Blog Party Posts.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Samhain
    Blessings to you on these chilly magical days of the year, may the passing of the old year sweep aside all your fears and worries and the coming of the new bring you joy, happiness & honour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy Halloween and blessed Samhain to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pumpkins with us! And Princess Peach is lovely. :)

    Cia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween, thank you for joining my haunted house party, love your halloween posting. I aggree with Cia Princes Peach looks beautiful. Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I loved her costume too! She looked Adorable! Thank you for the magical wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween! Great pumpkins!

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photographs and love your Pumpkins..

    ReplyDelete