Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mini Tombstone and Mini pumpkin

So far inside that glass bowl I posted earlier I have created a little tombstone and a mini pumpkin. Now before I retire to bed I am going to post an updated picture.

Honestly I don't know what to make next to finish this little thing off tomorrow, I am hoping it will come to me tonight!

Ideas that have been given to me (by mostly Onee-Chan and my Mum thanks girls <3 you)
Black Cat, Witch, Cauldron, Bats, Spider, Headless Horseman, Scarecrow, and much more.

I will see tomorrow what I have come up with! I will post pictures of the finished jar before putting up for sale!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Got the kitty done, Now to see if it fits!

    ReplyDelete