Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 29, 2010

My beautiful gift recieved!

Yesterday we stayed with my mother since I had no power in my house. So when my fiancee went home to check the mail he called me to tell me....My package arrived! He brought it over for me to open.

Opening the box I was bouncing with excitement. Inside was ...



The perfect witch hat for my Alter!! I just LOVE it! It reminds me of Scarecrow from The Wizzard Of Oz! I absolutely love the little flower on it. It is so cute and fits perfect on my statue of Bast. So now her kitty form has an adorable witch hat to wear!

Also inside was a fortune telling miracle fish! I haven't seen one of these since I was younger. And I never had one of my own! I adore the little fish! I always love a good way to get my fortune told every morning! It was also fun to go to everyone in my Mum and Dad's house and make them hold the fish!

So I want to thank Kat over at Kat in the Hat Lady for such a great Halloween Gift! I can't express how much I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I am an excited little Witch with the perfect hat for my Bast now :D *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hat! Kat's hats are so cool!!!

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete