Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My newest creation, Shower Soap and Body Scrubber

I was thinking useful items for the people on my Christmas/Yule list. I sat down with some yarn (that's amazingly soft when wet) and crocheted and made a soap holding body scrubber! No patterns used, just did. This one was a birthday gift from my friend Stefanee. But I liked how it turned out so now I am toying with the idea of making multiples for gifting! LOL

Bath/shower body scrubber. Made from 100% cotton yarn. Which is wonderfully  soft when wet. The body color is called Desert Sun with a detailed leaf/flower in a sparkly white 100% cotton yarn.

The bag is approximately 4 1/2 inches tall by 3 inches wide. This specific bag is made with double crochet. The top is treble crochet every other post to create the holes to put the drawstring though.

Just wet the bag with a bar of soup inside and scrub away! The yarn suds up nicely and remains soft to your skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment