Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tomy The Turtle Done

The turtle that was ordered is now completed.

His name is Tomy (toe-me), he is the perfect palm size. He has two big black eyes, and a teal colored shell. The camera make it look too blue (sorry), and a black circle detail on the back of his shell.

Tomy is smaller than the other turtles. He is just a baby. He recently hatched from his egg and is on his way to his new home. His favorite food is Lettuce. He loves hugs.
But he is afraid of frogs. All he remembers from living in his egg is hearing the "ribbit ribbit" of frogs. He thought it was a hungry monster!

Now I am going to start crocheting Yule and Christmas gifts. While trying to get some stuff ready for my Etsy shop. Yay for holiday season approaching WAY to fast! I hope everyone had a great Samhain (Halloween)!

2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! Thank you for visiting my Halloween Haunted house party, I hope you had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a great Hostess! And thanks! I thought he turned out adorable :)

    ReplyDelete